Monday, October 03, 2005

This is the last time I'm complaining, I swear

Nothing very humourous to write about today. I still have to worry about more shit, in addition to my already growing pile of things to do. I still have to get references/call NLS to figure out if I have my Bronze Cross or not, for my applicatoin to summer camps.
Plus, even getting through to NLS is a pain in the ass. Stupid lifeguards, think they can just lounge around all day, stealing my women. And by my women, I mean women who haven't maced me in the last three weeks.
AND, I have an ever growing list of expenses, meaning I can't quit my job, meaning I have less nights to do stuff:
Bass Guitar - 350
BNL Tickets - 55
John Stewart - 62 (and I might not be able to go)

Finally, I also went to the University Fair this weekend. For those of you not from Ontario, its a weekend where we go to mock certain schools (Brock, Trent, Ryerson, York, Lakehead, OUIC) and be perplexed by the rest (Western, U of O, Queens, Waterloo, U of T, McMaster). My main concern now is getting a scholarship for something. I dont know what. I'm seriously starting to panic, as I have no idea where to start, and the guidance dept is no help. Their best advice: Go to such-and-such site, they have every thing you need (They dont). PANIC!

Um....other than that, I'm doing well. Things, as always, never make sence, but that;s the fun of it. And, thanks to the Jewish Holidays, I get two days off. Sweet

So ya, Have a good year for all you Jewish readers, and for you non-Jewish readers, umm.....have fun....umm....batpizing shit...or whatever non jews do. I must return to studying chemistry (stupid organic compounds)

This is Michael Herman saying - "No YOU rip-off other people's ending lines when you are struck with a lack of creativity"

PS - "Asshole"

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005 7:08:00 PM, Blogger Erika said...

I'm sure u'll find ur scholarship by the time you need to. Us non Jewish people...go to school pretty much. Haven't baptized anyone in quite awhile, lol

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:34:00 PM, Blogger A Cranky Old Jew said...

That was my line. I declare war on both you and your religion. En guarde! Have at you! Huzzah!

Fromstein

 

Post a Comment

<< Home