Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Day One of the New Year, and I'm off to a smashing start...

Yes, the Jewish New Year has rolled around, and I have gotten off to an auspicious start.

I was volunteering at my shul, and playing chess. I don't really know what happened, but the point is, I got angry. It may have been because of my opponent cheated. Or, because of my bad mood. In any event, I got furious, and lost control. I slammed my hand down on the board, knocking the pieces over. However, I underestimated the power of small chess pieces. I cut my hand in two places, and bruised the muscle. It hurt like a bitch. It was pretty bad.

I still think my opponent made out worse. That eight year old girl won't ever be the same.

I wish I was making that up. I really do.

This is why I need these ten days of forgiveness.

This is Michael Herman saying- "What with the ACLU, Gay Pride Parade, Indian Settlements, Women's Lib, where is the organization that gives voice for the middle-class, undereducated, slightly bigoted, yound adult?"

PS - "Aside from me"

PS - "

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what shul do you go to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home