Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Im back

Yes, I have returned from my mini-hiatus. Or lazyness, I'm not sure which. I've had a lot of shit to do, and I haven't the time to post here.

Plus I had nothing interesting to say.

In sadder news today, a friend of mine's father died. It was very sad. It just goes to show how fleeting our oppertunities to be with our loved ones are. For my sake, and his, give your parents/spouse/kids/significant other/pets/lawn ornament a big hug today, because I dont think we take advantage of the oppertunity to do so when we have the chance.

Now that I've stepped off my soapbox, I can get bacto compaining about my life. I don't particularily like the part I've been given in the school play (the circumstances that parts were handed out in), but I'll suffer through. Beh

Umm...currently jugging cross country (running 4 times either in the morining or after school a week), Play rehersals (Up to three times a week, after school Monday/Tuesday and Sunday afternoon's) VTO (my charity) meetings (Tuesday 7-9pm), Work at the ACC (various nights throughout the week) and school work. Plus, Improv starts tomorrow, and every Thursday afterschool, and hockey starts late october (sunday nights). No wonder I don't ahve a gf.

So ya. Posts here will be far and between. Amuse yourself's at http://filthylies.net. Hillarious comic.

OH, ps, if anyone has a good idea for an article (preferably funny topic) that would be school paper appropriate, leave a note here.

This is Michael Herman saying - "I'm just saying, if everyone thought the way I did, the world would have virtually no hookers"

PS - "Or Rainforests"

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Erika said...

I'd give up hope!! Ur life sounds absolutely crazy!! I'd prolly go insane:-) Write about the hospital in israel...that was funny!! and if nothing else the girls have GOT to be impressed with ur business...see, there ya go, just go around telling girls all the stuff you hafta do n u'll be all set!!

 
At Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Erika said...

and I'm really sorry about ur friend's dad, too, btw. It such a hard thing to deal with!!

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

Yes Herman! Write for the school newspaper!

Write about anything you want, as long as you don't offend the masses.

P.S. I don't think that is why you don't have a gf.

P.P.S. To non-Hermans, I am the Editor-in-Chief of the paper, not just some nut (actually, I am both).

P.P.P.S. Seriously, let's all make sure that M.R. doesn't feel awkward when he comes back. If that kind of thing happened to me (God forbid), I wouldn't want people mobbing me, even if they were being sincere.

 
At Friday, May 24, 2013 10:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking into a handful of the blog posts on your web page, I honestly like your
way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list
and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site as well
and let me know what you think.

Here is my blog post ... Mulberry UK

 
At Monday, June 03, 2013 4:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging people,
due to it's nice posts

Here is my weblog Christian Louboutin Heels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home