Saturday, June 18, 2005

Well, now that that unpleasantness is out of the way...

A few techincal points before I contintue amusing you.

1) Yes, I changed the format of the blog. Much more asthetically (sp?) pleasing, don't you think. Well?! Don't you! Damnit, someone answer me....I'm so alone....

2) To clear up some misconseptions (and by some, I mean just one big one), my blog is NOT a forum for Chaz-bashery. My only post that has been dedicated to that fact is the last one. AND, while I did use the word evil several times in reference to Chaz, I didn't mean that YOU were evil, but namely that your comment-whoring was evil (and Ben abd your's ads on blogs). However, as has been pointed out to me, everyone except Fromstein is against me, and if 1984 has taught me one thing, is that whatever most people believe is right. And rats suck. So rather than continuing my fight overtly against you, I will simply withdraw into the corner, and seethe quietly.

3) My MSN name does not mean that I have a GF, its just a funny quote from Home Movies (a great show). You all should know me well enough to know that that wont happen anytime while the Earth still revolves around the Sun. But just you wait till Operation Sun-day comes into effect. What? Yes, I have been getting lazy with my names.

With these formalities aside, time to diverge into everyone's favorite sport:

Historical Revisionism!

This one is dedicated to David Fromstein: Because right now I have a sharp pain in my hand, mouth AND thigh, and I'm scared. But intrigued.

....Actually scratch that. This WAS going to be a post on something that was probably very unfunny. Instead, I get to vent about stupid Americans.

http://www.satteliteseattleite.blogspot.com/

Read this, and if you care about me at all, please let me and her know that she's wrong. Cause I really dont like Chruch and Jarvis that much. And as 'Drawn Together' has told us, it doesn't count if it was in Bizarro World.

Remember, this is Michael Herman saying: 'Closet Fag' is just another way of saying 'I love you'

PS- ....I hope....

11 Comments:

At Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Bensinger333 said...

I'm Obiwan!

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Your a fag (take as a compliment)

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Herman said...

Thanks....asshole

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

Oh, what a site. I think the four of us should team up against her Team Tenderloin and form Team Filet, or something like that. Or drive to San Fran with a lot of guns.

Either or.

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:06:00 PM, Anonymous taryn ^-^ said...

look, a COMMENT!!! MUAHAHAHHA

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha herman tell that bitch to go fuck herself because you obviously arent gay and that was so rude of her to say....and the four of you are cooler and funnier then her anyday, i think you could definately take "team tenderloin"

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 4:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking shit man go kill yourself i give you a nice compliment and you go and call me an asshole well gor find a gun and shoot yourself in the eye i recomend this over making me finding you and cutting out your tongue and penis and placing the penis in your mouth and duct tapin' it shut

Two things could happen you die from loss of blood or somebody finds you and you live the rest of your life as a prickless deaf mute

i forget im going to cut your ears out as well

Don't want to pull triggers i just want to squeeze ass and titties

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Herman said...

My sincerest of apoligies, my anonymous friend.

I thought your comment was a sarcastic one. Obviously, I was mistaken. Sorry.

Taryn, way to comment. Now if you could make a relevent contribution, THEN we'd be in business.

And Chaz, as tempting as joining up to smite these enemies is, I have to remain the defender of good, against a world that is slowly descending into evil.

But keep that offer on the table. I'll see how tempting the dark side is when I'm broke and friendless.

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i accept your apology and withdraw my dark death threats and replace them with nice ones but then they won't ne threats would they then

 
At Monday, June 20, 2005 6:56:00 PM, Anonymous taryn ^-^ said...

relevant contribution? But how can I when I'm exhausted beyond all belief?

haha...belief....XD (i need sleep)

 
At Monday, June 20, 2005 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Herman said...

Well, you did a bang up job of WRITING. Now just put something relevent, like "Wow, that was mean" or "You're not gay, take me now"

Either or

 

Post a Comment

<< Home