Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Review of Blogs

Yes, don't worry, one of these days I'm going to come up with something original. In the interim, I have decided to review everyone's blog that I know.

Ben's Blog

Site: bensinger.blogspot.com

Review: The one that started it all. This blog, like the pioneers of days gone by, blazed the trail for all us other bloggers to follow. However, like the pioneers, he too will contract smallpox and scurvy. At least, if all goes according to plan. In the meanwhile, he continues to amaze us with his combination of insight, wit, and slightly homo-erotic poetry. Throught this blog, he shares with us his day to day activities, his highs and lows, and the girls he loves. Who's name may or may not start with an 'A' and rhyme with "Shaviv". Hehe. But I could always count on him to remind myself why I shouldn't abuse Kids Help Phone, or to amuse me with his anecdotes about life that somehow made me smile. Or it could have been the morphine.

Chaz's Blog

Site: chazinc.blogspot.com

Review: The one that makes me want to end it all. This boy saw the World Wide Web and thought "Hey, not enought people have a cultish leader to follow. And this Jesus guy needs some competition." He amassed an absurd cult following including Fonzie, who keep smoking crack and talking about Batman, Ms. Kimel, who reminds me why I'm not taking Jewish History next year, and Lauren Silver (I know, I was a little scared too). His long and rambling posts about subtle nuamces of life amuse most. But not me. The main appeal of this blog is not so much the rants, but rather, what his minions will say to him after. Often, it has nothing to do with the post, but with whatever Lauren, or Lee, or Becca, or others have to say about whatever they want. Plus, it (the comments) use the gross misspelling of Gigaly.

Fromstein's Blog

Site: fromstein.blogspot.com

Review: If Ben's Blog is the Ford of blogs (the originator), and Chaz the Volkswagen (crappy car, but really popluar....espeically with Germans), then Fromstein's is the Pink Yugo your brother-in-law keeps in his backyard: It serves little purpose other than to infect your younger cousins with tetnus, but its so damn funny [looking], you have to keep it around. He alternates between hillarious jokes on life and even more hillarious tirades against the world he so eagerly seeks to destroy. If he doesn't offend you, either your name is Billy-Bob-Jimmy-Sal, and you're married to your daughter, or you dont have a pulse. If you need to remind yourself why you don't vote Republican, stop by here. In addition, he has a drunk Australian chick hitting on him (I of course, am making assumptions about her nationality and gender).

Jared Lindzon's Blog

Site: jlindzon....ah fuck you all know its blogspot.com

Review: Feeling too vengence-less? This'll clear that right up.

Lauren Silver's Blog

Site: I have no fucking clue, cause she wont tell me....that bastard

Review: Against popular demand, she has started a blog for herself. It is sure to be horrific, just like her taste in men. That's right, I disguised a thinly veiled jibe at Lee through my review. What are you gonna do about it?! Although if last time I made a joke like this, if memory serves, I wound up being maced. Rather, it wasn't so much mace as it was a lance. Like Lance Armstrong. He won a lot of bike races. I attribute this to the fact that he had no testicles. He had no testicles because he had cancer. Cnacer is a very horrible disease that kills far too many. I ran for cancer last year. It acutally may have been AGAINST cancer, I'm not sure. To reiterate, Laurn's Blog = Cancer.

If I havent't included you on my list, it's because I dont know about your blog, you haven't updated it in three months, you changed the URL on me, or I just don't like you.

Just a personal reminder for everyone before I go: Just because it's see-through doesn't mean you can walk through it.

This is Michael Herman saying: Yes, we've all heard that laughter is the best medicine, but have we tried laughter as the best contraceptive?

PS- Cause if it aint, I owe a lot more money next month that usual

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:04:00 PM, Blogger A Cranky Old Jew said...

I think it's safe to say that my blog came off the best here. With good reason. Keep on truckin' in the free world!

Herman, for someone with no visible, audible, or odoratory personality, you're a really funny writer. (See, I have this thing where I can't compliment someone without making them feel like shit first. It's bad. Oh well, fuck off.)

Much love,
Fromstein

fromstein.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Herman said...

Actually, the word you're looking for is "Olfactory" nod "odatory". I learned that from a Phish song.

See! Being a friend-less hippie has its benefits!

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Bensinger333 said...

Hermi, Dave lies. I got off way best. Thanks.

And I think you proved you CAN walk through it.

Peace

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Chaz said...

I think that Herman is just mad because I replaced him as the new Jesus. Herman may look like Jesus, but I have an army of psycho commenters with no lives willing to kill all who oppose me.

Herman, way to correct Fromstein but make a million (give or take a few) mistake on your own post. I was going to list them, but there are a lot and I have a math exam tomorrow.

Check out my blog, chazinc.blogspot.com if brainwashing is something you enjoy, and if you want to hear me rant about unimportant world issues.

Chaz out.

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:26:00 PM, Blogger Absolut Silver said...

My blog = cancer

what can i say to that?

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:27:00 PM, Blogger Absolut Silver said...

oh and also:
laurenism.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:03:00 PM, Blogger Jared Lindzon said...

what the fuck does "vengance-less" mean? and how come they all got long paragraph reviews and i got 1 sentance... did u even read my blog... give me a real review u basterd!
heres hermans review: inconsitant
how do u like that one? only 1 word, thats all u get... visit JLindzon.blogspot.com for a decent blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home