Sunday, June 05, 2005

my Brilliant Story

Hello All,

Yes, Rob was right, i DO have a blog. I just havent posted on it in a while, due to a combination of lazyness, ugliness and Robert DeNiro.

That Bastard

Neho, I dont have much time, so I'm just going to cut to the chase. I had a brililant Idea for a story, although not all the components are filled in. It goes like so:

It takes place in ancient Japan. The Heroic Lead, Prot Aganist, is in a never-ending fight against evil. Evil, in this case is a sexy, but satanic female, Anna Tagonist. Prot, together with his bumbling sidekick, Ko-Mac relif, stage a surge against Anne. Stuff happened, yadda yadda yadda, and they wind up weaponless. Stubling around Anne's compound, they fall into some Plot Holes, and come out with all new weapons and armour.

I haevnt figgured out the rest, but it ends up with them being cornered by Anne, without any chance of rescue, when all of a sudden, a giant robot called Deus Ex Machina comes in and rescues them.

If you got that story, you should be proud of yourself. This is how I study for my english Exam.

Speaking of which, I have to head to bed.

This is Michael Herman saying: When you're writing an essay, and you use the 'he/she' pronoun, does it ever occur to you, only transvestites can read your essay?

PS- And some of my friends, on bad days

EDIT- Oh ya, I officially am DTF's Best Fan. Take that Micayla....o, ya sorry bout the whole 'sketchy groupie thing'. I thought it was a compliment

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 06, 2005 4:03:00 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

Ha

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 7:53:00 PM, Blogger A Cranky Old Jew said...

Bitch please. We went over this. You and Rosen, while the only people to have been to every DTF concert, have also been the cause of their only shitty concert, ie. the one I didn't go to.

Therefore, by not causing them to have a really shitty show, I am not only their best fan, but also a good luck charm.

On a separate note, I don't really like the band all that much. LLF (long live fiona?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home