Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The only thing stiffen than my neck tonite is...

My back. Yes, I know, how clever, a sexual innuendo. I'm not planning on being too funny tonite, because I is too tired.

Chatstock is coming tomorrow, and I am growing less and less excited. First off, our set list sucks. Big time. Like, more than your mother does. While I'm on the subject of your mother jokes, I'd like to publicly apologize to my friend, who I had been making these jokes to for the past 8 months. Then I found out his mother died. I'm a bastard.

Back to Crapstock, our setlist is all punk rock songs that basically involve a lot of screaming. If I had wanted to do that, I would have just kicked Lee in teh nuts when he's playing guitar.

Right now I'm very confused, and at a crossroads. I know, I know, you dont want to hear about my sappy life, but this mostly accounts for my meloncholy this eve. Lets just say it involves a train, and lots of sugar. Irrelevent, yes, irreverent, no.

In other news, DTF is playing this Sunday. I will be able to keep my streak alive, along with Mark and the sketchy groupies, of being the only ppl to see all their shows. Kudos to Carrie, who IS coming. *Tear* to Taryn, who isn't.

Too tired to continue. I'll have a funnier post later on.

This is Michael Herman saying: Oprah may empower and inspire hundreds of downtrodden women, so does Miss Cleo.

PS- And she's slightly cheaper

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:38:00 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

Hey I am also going to DTF. Cool. Looking forward to hearing you bass it up tomorrow, even if it is to screamo music. Nice job with the sexual "innuendos" as you call them. I call them blatant sexual references, but to each his own. Or her own. Whoa.

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:38:00 PM, Blogger Chaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home